Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Penny

I was manning the lab just now and this mainland Chinese guy came in to do his online exam. I checked his login form and saw his name: Yao (Anfernee) Ming. Of course that's not his Chinese name, I just used it as an example. Kinda cute though. Penny Hardaway would be so proud.

I found out that I could borrow the school camera for a few days. Checked earlier and they have a Sony DSC-F707 which is kinda old but still much better than my vintage cam. I'm planning to get a hold of it during the weekend and use it to take pics at this new-found spot at the edge of the coulee. The view is just breathtaking. I just hope I won't be blown off by the wind.

4 Comments:

  • His name is Yao Ming but it's not his chinese name? Or it's about inserting the Anfernee part yourself?

    Take pics! But the wind sounds wicked.. maybe you could tie a rope round your waist and then to a sturdy object like a car or a pole but definitely not a grey sock. Hehe! Can imagine you being blown off by the wind and rolling down the coulee.

    By Blogger Judith, at 12:23 PM, October 26, 2005  

  • Nope. I just used Yao Ming cos I don't wanna put his actual name. Anfernee is his actual "English name".

    What's next? Xiao "Shaquille" Feng?

    Can't imagine I'm falling off either. It's pretty steep up there, around 100m high with the big Oldman River below. I hope the wind won't knock off the camera and tripod.

    By Blogger coppersnare, at 4:04 PM, October 26, 2005  

  • Wong Magic Kong also can.

    You're just gonna take pictures and nothing and no one's gonna get blown off by the wind. So that means, no excuses for bad pictures! Only Good ones !

    Took a 3 hour nap just now, and now it's raining and am full with dinner. Which means... I'm sleepy again.

    By Blogger Judith, at 8:10 AM, October 27, 2005  

  • selamat hari raya, coppersnare!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 AM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home