Saturday, December 09, 2006

Pics and smudges

I finally got the camera last week after holding back from buying it for a month. In the end I decided just to get it before the Christmas shopping frenzy started and it'd take forever to ship the camera.



"The Box"
Random shot of the 17-85mm's box.


"Self Portrait?"
Applied Noise Ninja on Bibble Pro and that thing worked magic. Shame I didn't find it much earlier.


"Tres Dirty Amigos"
Laziness resulted in dusty smudged crystals. It somehow struck me that every time I was taking pics of my watches the lighting conditions were never close to ideal. I guess it's time to build that poor man's light box after all.


"What Hall Again?"
Sky's overblown, yes. I think I messed up the ISO on this one.


"Almost WTF"
I love the yellow. This one had the minimum amount of post processing on Photoshop.


"It's Not As Cold As It Looks"
Had to use some pp on Bibble Pro and Photoshop. I'm quite pleased with the end result.


"Icy Autumn"
I like the contrast between the white ice and yellow foliage. Alberta sky wasn't really friendly that day, so a good amount of pp was needed to crank up the blue. This was shot in raw so it was very forgiving in terms of adjustment.

Good weather forecast for next week, so more to come!

7 Comments:

  • Ahh new gadget! Post more of your photography then, and no, pictures of camera boxes do not count.

    Btw, do you remember how much ol' Dave Chong charged for 1kg of laundry?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM, December 11, 2006  

  • But but... it's a lens box...

    I think it's RM3 something. I used to be charged RM8 for 3kgs tho, so I was never clear about his pricing.

    By Blogger coppersnare, at 12:14 PM, December 11, 2006  

  • ooo... new camera. pix! pix! we want to see more pix!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM, December 12, 2006  

  • Ahh that means Rm 2.70 ish for a kg.. But he ironed too right? Hmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM, December 12, 2006  

  • simon - There will be more pics, right after the wind outside slows down to a more humane level. It's doing 60kmh right now.

    juli - I think it's RM3+ for one kg but the price will drop for the next kg. Just give him a call lah.

    I don't think they iron the clothes. They just fold em straight out of the dryer.

    By Blogger coppersnare, at 2:46 AM, December 13, 2006  

  • Wahh nice gadgets and love the last pics. Its all very clear. I shall start saving again for a DSLR. :p

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:20 PM, December 28, 2006  

  • Yeah man. Join us Canon DSLR fanboys! Hehe

    By Blogger coppersnare, at 12:44 AM, December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home