Thursday, December 01, 2005

Bad bad day

Sucky day. First it's -23 degrees outside. Then I forgot to include bibliography and the recital program on my music assignment which means I have to email the prof and beg him to allow me pass them tomorrow. Then my Discman remote got stuck on the door and snapped (effectively making it a cordless remote - another excuse to get the Creative Zen MicroPhoto actually, heh). Then the zipper on my winter jacket got stuck on the way back! Arghh..

And now I have to do a 4 page production critique for the drama class, due tomorrow. How sucky is that?

2 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear you had a bad day.. Bad days keep you realizing many things although it does suck when it happens. Bad days are what makes good days, great days.

    Hope you're doing better now.Take care.

    By Blogger Judith, at 8:38 PM, December 01, 2005  

  • awww you poor thing.. dontcha worry yer pretty head now matey. things will look up! hehe

    By Blogger Boinq, at 2:52 AM, January 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home