Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bands I Must See Live Before I Get Too Old And Can't Rock Anymore

In no particular order:

  1. Rush - Need I say more?
  2. Deep Purple (again) - I saw their Singapore '04 gig. Another one won't hurt.
  3. Red Hot Chili Peppers - THE band to see live. Watch Live at Slane DVD and you'll know why.
  4. Casiopea - Sure I've seen Akira Jimbo live, but I want the whole band!
  5. TOTO - Oh the groove...
  6. Dream Theater - The ultimate modern prog-rockers, and Mike Portnoy still has the craziest kit around (except Terry Bozzio that is).
  7. Joe Satriani/G3 - Preferably with John Petrucci cos Malmsteen bores the hell out of me.
  8. U2 - I hate their 90's stuff. But I'll forever love Where The Streets Have No Name.
  9. The Darkness - They sound wild on the albums. Imagine what they can do on stage.
  10. Bryan Adams - Missed this one actually. Gotta wait for the legend to come back. Summer Of '69 is still one of my anthems.
  11. Fall Out Boy - Yeah right. Blueh.

5 Comments:

  • I'd bloody love to watch Redo Hot Chili Peppers and Bryna adams as well.

    another one i REALLY wanna watch live are Green Day. They rock.

    By Blogger eyeris, at 1:14 AM, March 29, 2006  

  • wah, got old school prog metal one ah?

    ROCK ON!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM, March 29, 2006  

  • Oohh Joe Satriani.. Yeah, U2. And Bryan and Dream Theater and... i guess the whole list also.

    BUT I want to watch Goo Goo Dolls and Better Than Ezra and Third Eye Blind also. Drool.

    They'll never come here :(

    By Blogger Judith, at 2:59 AM, March 29, 2006  

  • eyeris - I love Dookie and Insomniac. But the fact that the rock station here plays Wake Me Up When September Ends ten times a day is making me a bit.. umm.. tired of them.

    simon - Of course! And since I'm already in their homeland, I better see them or else.

    joolie - Third Eye Blind is awesome. Too bad they only tour that lucky country down south.

    By Blogger coppersnare, at 7:30 AM, March 29, 2006  

  • green day is a lot more than just the American Idiot album.... :D :D

    Ooooyeah, THIRD EYE BLIND and GOO GOOD DOLLS. I wanna watch those too...

    By Blogger eyeris, at 8:19 AM, March 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home