Monday, January 23, 2006

So it's Harper, eh?

Stephen Harper's Conservatives won the election with a minority. He promised lower taxes (from 7% to 6% GST), lower crime rate, and better health care. We'll have to see about that, as I've pretty much lost confidence in politicians. Kinda hard to make them keep their words after they enjoy the throne. And he looks so young, quite a change from the grandfatherly Paul Martin.

Listening to Mr Big again after a long while. The intro of Green-tinted Sixties Mind always gives me the shivers. It's one of those songs that brings me back to the not so innocent days of high school: the so called teenage rebellion and puppy loves.

Damn I'm getting old.

1 Comments:

  • I love that SOng!! Paul plays a kick as lead!! its so...Jengjengjeng~!!! it makes me Looking Groovy in a sixties movie...makes you tell the press you died. cewah!
    - ryn

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home